Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The First Of June

Today is the first day of June.I love June very much. This month I will celebrate my 13 years old birthday. Yesterday, I go to my uncle's house to eat. I saw Kai Ni and Kai Xin-my cousin sister. They are so cute. I always play with them. At night, we went home. I felt my stomach pain. Walau~I think I eat too many.Today, I went to Bukit Jalil to play badminton. My brother is so geng. He got stamina. I was so cha. I think I cannot take part in badminton competition. If I take part I sure will lose very can wan. But I dun wan to let my hope break. I hope I can take part so I will not give up. Hope I can take part in the badminton competition. Ying Hui, 加油!One day, I hope I will success. Yeah! My cousin brother's wife has the second baby! The baby is 4 month ady.The baby is a girl. Wah! One boy one girl.